The VueTec story started in Sydney, Australia, 1999, when Donald Burrsill, an entrepreneur, put together a team of casino software developers. Their aim was to create a live video feed for the online casino industry. Donald's background in the casino business included the ownership and management of eight European casinos, in the late 1980s, and the early 1990s.
1. Only new customers can avail of this promotion.
2. Each customer can only claim one welcome offer (100% Bonus up to € 500) per person, per household, per shared computer, per shared address, and per shared IP address.
3. This promotion is valid until further notice.
4. The right to deny any customer the bonus and/or to discontinue the promotion at any time is reserved by the Global Live Casino management.
5. Both, Global Live Casino’s General Terms & Conditions and its Welcome Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions apply.
6. In order to qualify for this promotions in other currencies, deposit the equivalent of € 20 in your local currency. Please use www.oanda.com to check the current exchange rates.
100% Welcome Bonus up to £500 with code: FIRST More info
VueTec were the first providers of live-streaming casino games in 2002, and they pioneered live streaming technology before most of us had broadband in our homes. Their first triumph was to develop a feed that would deliver live video over a dial-up modem.
The moment you log onto a pile of view VueTec casino, you can tell there's something different about it. They are the only provider of live casino feeds who use their own in-house designed platform, which is developed using Java. Thanks to this package, you are guaranteed superior reliability and stability.
As opposed to being off-the-shelf like other casino software packages, VueTec have developed their's specifically for instantaneous video delivery.
Games include live roulette, which is by far the most popular; live blackjack and Texas hold 'em variations; live Punto Banco and baccarat.
Dealers are professionals and recruited by casino partners. Croupiers are employed for their ability, not their acting skills, or good looks. All live feeds are streamed from real casinos, which are open to the general public. As a result, no other casino can provide the same level of transparency.
If you have ever felt suspicious about the live feed from a casino, then let VueTec vanquish those fears – online players have even had friends wave to them from the casino, to prove that the TV feed is totally live and real. The recording equipment used in the casino is small and unobtrusive – a fine balance is struck between resolution of picture, and the physical size of the cameras. However, as technology improves, the resolution of pictures improves. Casino owners are urged to try DistanceGaming from VueTec, as they have 10 years' experience in delivering live online casino games.
They will deal with the entire service; everything from installation to financial management. Plus, it's a reliable platform, which leaves the operator to focus on their customers. It's seamless and unobtrusive, meaning no bright studio lights, no fuss, and no wiring.
In total, VueTec have streamed over 10 million live results, and they are well versed in putting casinos of all sizes on air. VueTec is registered at 13 Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man.